Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What I Am

I am the wife of Mitch, and if he isn't my soul mate, I can't imagine anyone else that would put up with me for this long.   I am the mother of Jacob, our smart, athletic, handsome boy who tends to think too much and takes everything a tad too personally.  I am the mother of the lovely Sara, our sweet, funny, smart sunshine girl who is far too cheerful to have come from her father and I.  We live our little lives here in Michigan, though we are planning a move to Utah in the very near future.  As in, "the house is for sale and some of our stuff is already in storage" very near future.  Though how this will all turn out is really anybody's guess anymore. 

I read a lot.  I wish I had more time to scrapbook.  I'm addicted to "Law & Order: SVU".  Don't call me Thursdays at 9 PM because I'm watching "Fringe".  I'm a terrible housekeeper and too impatient to cook.  I don't mind talking on the phone if someone calls me, but I hate making phone calls.  I'd stay up all night if I didn't have to get up the next morning.  Even if my alarm clock were set for 10 AM, I'd hit snooze 12 times before I got up.  I don't share well.  Any houseplant that makes it way into my home should get its affairs in order because its days are numbered.  I spend way too much time on Facebook.  I yell a lot and I'm more sarcastic than is called for in most situations. If you have a real problem, I'm there for you, but if you're just looking for drama or a pity party, you've come to the wrong place.

Why a blog?  Well, really, why not?  Lots of people have them and I've got stuff to say.  Some of it may be interesting, some of it may be funny, some of it may be angry, and some it will really only entertain me.  But since I tend to believe it's all about me, I guess that will work.  And it's my blog, so we'll just see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment