Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Things my kids used to say that they've since outgrown :(

  1. Woggly - As in "Don't sit at that table at the restaurant, it's all woggly,"
  2. Plogged - As in "I have a cold and my nose is plogged up,"
  3. Flurry - As in "I can't see through these binoculars, everything's all flurry,"
  4. Cigrette - As in "Yuck, it stinks like cigrettes in here,"
  5. Uncle Dah-an - As said by Dan "I didn't realize my name was supposed to be 2 syllables until you had kids,"
  6. Realize - As in "Look, there's Aunt Lisa!  I realize her car!"
  7. Wetter - As in "To get your clothes clean, you put them in the wetter, then the dryer,"
  8. Broom - As in "I have to broom the grass off the driveway,"
  9. Jacoby - This was Sara.  She called us Mommy, Daddy and Jacoby.
  10. Yogret - For yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha... my favorite is Wetter. One of the things that Spencer used to say that I miss is "let's go to Toys 2 Us". Of course he wouldn't be caught dead in there now no matter what it's called..... unless it became "Airsoft Guns That Look Like Real Guns R Us"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I love the cute things kids say! :)

    ReplyDelete