Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Don't Sleep On It

Hey guys! Remember when I had a blog and I would sometimes write things and you would read them and I'd promise to write more but then I never did?

Yeah, good times.

Kind of like now, ironically.  There are just never enough hours in the day, it seems. 

Unless you wake up out of that half-sleep you get right before you fall asleep for good and remember something you forgot to do so you jump out of bed and do it and then you're wide awake. Then there are too many hours in the night.

If you know me well, you know that there are times that I struggle with sleep. I won't say insomnia, because that's a whole bigger thing and I most definitely DON'T have that. There are just nights when, for whatever reason - too much soda at dinner, too many worries about things, a nap during the day - there are nights when I'm awake long after midnight.

I'll fall asleep soon enough and still need to be up to get Sara to school and I'll be kind of tired all day, but it won't be that bad. And tomorrow night, I'll sleep well. There's that to look forward to.







No comments:

Post a Comment