Friday, October 25, 2013

Hey - Did you know I had a BLOG?

So every once in a while, I remember about this blog and vow to come write some stuff, but then never do. There are a lot of good tv shows on this season, you know. And my fantasy football team keeps me ridiculously busy. Or something.

Jacob did not play football this year, but he did play fall baseball, which was interesting. It was an instructional league, and part of it was letting these boys play positions they usually didn't play. Jacob played first base a few games, pitched some, and played second base, which he was not a fan of.  (My recommendation to you would be not to get him started on that.)

Sara is still playing soccer, and is considering a winter indoor league. For someone who said her kids would never play soccer because it goes ALL YEAR LONG, I find this ironic. But she loves it.

Mitch has taken up running and is running his first half marathon on Saturday, the day before his birthday. He is also on Facebook now. I did check - hell has not frozen over, so I can't explain it either.

We had a short visit from Mitch's dad and stepmom recently, which was super fun, even though poor Jacob was recovering from having his wisdom teeth removed. He rallied well though and trooped through Park City sight-seeing with us with barely a complaint. Prescription Tylenol makes everyone more tolerant, I suppose.

So there you have it. A short blog update from me and maybe I'll write more often. But since my last post was in February, if I posted again before the end of the year, that would qualify as "more often" right? Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment