Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

Ten TV Shows I Watch
  1. Law & Order: SVU (of course - have we met?)
  2. The Walking Dead
  3. Chicago Fire - proving again that if you put "Chicago" in a show title, I'll watch it. (See also: Chicago Hope and Chicago Code.)
  4. Game of Thrones
  5. The Borgias
  6. The Following
  7. Fringe - even though the series is over, I never saw the first season so I've been watching it on Science channel. It's been fun to see how it all ties in.
  8. Big Bang Theory
  9. Two and a Half Men - I know it's terrible now, I just keep watching. I don't know why.
  10. Boardwalk Empire

2 comments:

  1. Um number one is a no brainer, I can't believe your stuck on walking dead too! I must admit I was a little disappointed in the new one. Number 3 thought about watching is it worth my precious time lol. On another note I miss the hell outta you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Chicago Fire - I really like it. And not just because Taylor Kinney takes his shirt off at least once every episode. Seriously, it's got a good storyline and great characters.

    ReplyDelete