Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things You Will Never Hear Me Say:

  1. Wow!  They have horseback riding!  Can't wait!
  2. Let's have ham for dinner.
  3. Oh, I hope the Cowboys (or Lakers) win.
  4. It's dark and raining?  Let me drive!
  5. I'll have a glass of wine.
  6. I don't think I took full advantage of that open bar.
  7. No cheese on that please.
  8. I don't feel like watching that Law & Order marathon today.
  9. Let's get up early tomorrow.
  10. No problem, I'll just parallel park here and be right in.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm re-re-reworking my resume but first I am procrastinating. Let's see check email, check facebook, check for more email, look at Craigslist, guess it's time to work on resume.....NO WAIT, I haven't looked at Nancy Robson's blog in a week or so. She's on vacation so probably no new posts yet. But I read 10 on Tuesday anyway. Hey, I must have missed it when first posted. I got some good laughs out of this one. I'm glad I was procrastinating. Shoot now what do I do. Can you please post a little faster! OK then...back to the resume.

    ReplyDelete