Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Call

At the last minute, Jacob opted out of Drama Foundations as an elective and picked Popular Literature instead.  We'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow is my last day at school.  I think I'll really miss it.  Who knew that I'd actually like working at the school?  Not me.  If I'd had more hours, I would have stayed.  Really.  I know, you're all shocked.  Me, the mom who nearly needed sedation to be a lunch parent.  Me, the mom who dreaded with nervous tummy every single Girl Scout meeting I had assist at. 

I think the whistle gave me courage.  The people I work with are awesome too.  It's been a fun couple of months.

I'm keeping the whistle.  Just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Geez Nancy, you're talking about the fun you had, whistle at your side (around your neck), and all I can think is "I'd rather go back to my waitressing days than supervise the disrespectful middle schoolers at Paramount!" I would like to go back to PCA and give the evil eye to a few "choice" students that need a good swift (you choose the term)!!

    Anyway, congrats on the new job. We hope to visit you in the next year or so when we head back to the Colorado and Utah area.

    ReplyDelete