Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things on Thursday

Just some random things going through my head.  (And if this is random, you are asking, what are all those other blog posts supposed to be?)

- Since I've started this job, and Mitch has been gone, I've been in bed by 10 almost every night.  Most nights, if we get home in time, it's more like 9.  Which for the night-owl/insomniac that I am, is a pretty big deal. 

- I've been thinking more and more about having LASIK eye surgery.  But I think the cost and my general fear of anyone or anything screwing with my vision may inhibit me from actually doing anything about it.  (Extra points for fear of change!  Woo hoo!)

- The library opened here in town last week, but only the Children's and Young Adult section.  Sara and I went tonight and got our library cards - $1, a bargain for this neck of the woods, where a library card can cost up to $75 in nearby towns.  I checked out two books from the Young Adult section, seeing as I seem to be under the impression I am in that age range.  And I've already read all the Little House and Ramona books.

- I've been watching "The Chicago Code".  Has anyone else been watching this show?  I didn't WANT to watch it, because of Jennifer Beals, but there are other actors I like on it and there's nothing else I watch on Monday nights so somehow I got into it.  Since I didn't pay much attention at first, I've been glad they're showing reruns so I can figure out what I missed early on. 

- I'll stop now, since this is really going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment