Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Read a Book

I went to Jacob's football practice last night.  It's always discouraging to me that I sit there for a good while, watching my kid practice, only to see at the first water break that THAT wasn't my kid.  When half the kids are dressed in black football pants and plain black jerseys, it happens more often than you'd think. 

They've got him alternating between wide receiver and defense.  Wide receiver.  Yeah.  I guess this why it's just the 2nd practice.

*****************************************************

Read this book "Blood & Gasoline" by Elias Anderson, my cousin's husband.  So, my cousin-in-law?  Is that a real thing?  Whatever our relationship is, read it.  You can get it for your e-reader.  You will not be sorry.  I'm always happy when I think I know where a story is going and then it goes in a different direction.  Very affordable, btw. 

You know I wouldn't tell you to read it if it wasn't any good.  So just buy it.

******************************************************

Our rental house doesn't have a coat closet or any linen closets.  It's more annoying than you might think.  And I know it's been a year already, and I should be over it, but seriously, I only get more irritated every time I have to put clean sheets and towels in our clothes closets.  Every house we've looked at to buy, the first thing I do is make a note of the linen closet.  Because I'm not falling for that crap again.

The house we looked at the other night has 2.  I'd buy it for that reason alone.

******************************************************


Can you believe we've lived in Utah for a year now?  Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment