Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Blog Post to Promote Another Blog

I know!  I should just be happy you guys are reading MY blog, let alone telling you to read another one. 

But this is my friend Nancy, who's volunteering in the Joplin, Missouri tornado relief efforts.  (I don't know that that's what it's really called, but that's what I'm calling it.  My blog, my rules, people.)  She just got there over the weekend and today posted about her first day and put up some heart-wrenching photos. 

I think it's one thing to see the tv coverage and the newspaper photos and all that, but another thing all-together to see photos taken by someone you know who is actually there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,

    Just wanted to thank you for passing my blog around to your minions. I should have another post up by tomorrow if not later tonight. It has been in the 90's everyday but one since I arrived. The other day is was 88. Oh, and did I mention the HUMIDITY? Yikes. It's also been very windy on a couple occasions. Makes it creepy when you hear the metal hanging in the remaining trees creaking all over the place. Anyway, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prumatra.

    I just had to use that in a comment. Where did I get it? Is it even a real word? Heck, I don't know..... I don't care. It's what I had to type to get the above comment to go through. I wonder what work I'll get now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do need "work" but that was supposed to say "word". Is everyone confused?

    ReplyDelete