Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm stealing this from Maryann, but here are 10 things in my purse

  1. Perfect Pucker Valencia Lip Remedy
  2. Perfect Pucker Honey Almond Hand Lotion
  3. Ear buds
  4. A coupon for 50 cents off 4 Gerber Baby Foods (I don't know why - I should probably just throw that out.)
  5. A paper clip
  6. Wrigley's 5 gum - Solstice flavor
  7. Two nail files
  8. A Langeland pen - don't tell Marty!
  9. My "books to read" notebook
  10. My wallet - what's in there is another Ten on Tuesday post all together.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I used to live vicariously through your posts. These items aren't giving me anything to work with. Although the fact that you have a coupon for baby food could be interpreted as something rather "interesting"!

    OK, you owe me some comments on my blogs. I have three of them now. What's wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete