Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Look Out Any Window

Hey, did you guys know that a little sleep tends make things a bit better?  Shocking, I know.

And getting the window on my van fixed also helps.  It was the driver's window and the motor died so it wouldn't go down.  Which, I realize, is far better than being unable to go UP, but either way, my ability to drive-thru anywhere has been severely hampered for the last 2 weeks and it has been a thorn in my side.  I celebrated the fix by driving thru Wendy's and getting Frostys for the office.  Oh, if only all my problems (read: drama moments) could be solved for only $300.  Add $6.30 for Frostys.

I've been told the sign outside my house now reads "Sale Pending".  Someone is fairly confident this sale is going through. 

I have also delegated the calling of rental places to Mitch.  Whatever, judge me if you will, but I'm just not any good on the phone.  If I had my way, all my correspondence would be done through e-mail or worst case, voice mail messages.  I am the rare individual who has no desire to speak to a live person.  Give me an automated system or an on-line form or a good game of voice mail tag and I'm a happy girl.  What?  You didn't already know I was bizarre?  I'm happy to find places on the internet, print the info, and then hand it over to him to contact. 

Tonight's exciting endeavor shall be laundry.  Maybe get some of the packing done for the kids' trip.  But mostly laundry.  And watch some tennis.  If I'm not careful, this fortnight will slip by without me having seen any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment