Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crazy Train

Training is going OK today.  Yesterday was bad, bad, bad however.  Everything I had told her on Tuesday was completely forgotten. So I told her everything again.  And now today, she seems to be retaining it.  I"m thinking she just must need 2 days for stuff to sink in, because everything I told her this morning, I had to repeat this afternoon.  Probably by tomorrow she'll remember it.  I hope.

I know, I know.  It was her first day, her second day.  But the thing that bugged me was that I gave her like 7 or 8 pages of typed out notes of everything we covered, step by step.  Plus walked her through the two things I taught her at least 3 times each.  And when I told her to do one on her own, it was like I asked her to fly to the moon.  Oh, and I lost my temper at one of the other employees yesterday, so maybe she was a little scared of me by then.  Hell, I was scared of me by the time it was all over. 

Not sleeping plus extra stress makes for a lovely personality, don't you think?

Maryann gave me some Melatonin to try last night.  I slept well so I'm thinking that could be why today is better.  I'm going to believe that Maryann gave me the Melatonin because she's really nice and she's worried about me, but if I was honest, I'm sure it was to save herself from my crazy. 

I do crazy fairly well.  Usually without even trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment