Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

The next 10 songs on my iPod.  By hitting shuffle:

  1. I Love Rock N Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
  2. Happier - A Fine Frenzy
  3. I Love You - Martina McBride
  4. Falling Apart - Matt Nathanson
  5. Crashed - Daughtry
  6. Change the World - Finger Eleven
  7. Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
  8. You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
  9. I Want Action - Poison
  10. Ms. Hangover - Flo Rida
Quite a mix there, I'd say.

Not a lot going on, and since we're staying at Mitch's mom's, it's a little tough to update.  Mitch and Sara left yesterday and were planning to hit Mt. Rushmore today.  Jacob's got his second game tonight at West Portage against a South Portage team.  It should be tough, but our boys are pretty good, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment