Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Madness from Maryann

Maryann wants the readers of her blog to answer these questions.  I will, because I currently have NO LIFE, and now you can too!  Copy and paste these into your blog and answer them too.  Why?  I don't know, Maryann told me to so I'm doing it, and now I'm telling you.  That's how these things work.

1. What was your biggest challenge this past week?  The medical drama with Gracie

2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week?  Successfully putting my kids on the school bus for the first time ever!

3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week?  Getting checks in the mail every day for 3 days.  At least they paid for all the vet bills.

4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week?  Seeing my kids so happy after their first day of school in a new state.

5. Do you have children in school?  Clearly.

6. Did you (or your children) attend a public or private school? I always went to public school, my kids are in public school now, but previously they went to a charter school.

7. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?  Dust storms. 

8. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?  A thunderstorm.

9. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?  Hail, snow, dust.  Oh, was I supposed to pick just one?  Not going to happen.  I prefer to only drive on nice sunny days.

10. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime?  Ummm, I don't know.  Probably tornado warnings, but my Swiss cheese memory has wisely erased all these.

11. Share a "weather picture" with us!




There Maryann, I followed the directions.  Sometimes I do that!

1 comment: