Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I Like About Utah  (so far)

  1. My own bathroom - okay, I have to share with Mitch, but he's shared a bathroom with me for 17 years, so he knows the rules
  2. Main floor laundry
  3. Parking in a garage
  4. Borders bookstore
  5. Sean's Smokehouse - oh my goodness, it was FANTASTIC.  If you come here, you can guarantee I will take you.  And make you order the brisket, no matter what you think you want.
  6. Our huge front porch - perfect for sitting in a lounge chair reading a book all afternoon if you don't have a job yet
  7. No humidity
  8. Del Taco
  9. Mountains everywhere - for looking at, not for climbing.  This is me, after all.
  10. Rental house in general - anything goes wrong, or say, your dishwasher is recalled for the possibility of starting an electrical fire, you just call someone and it becomes their problem. Because I am all about delegating.
I promise, better posts are coming!  Be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment