Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a Job to Do

I started at the school today.  I'm a math factor tutor for seven classes (15 minutes per class) and the last 15 minutes of my day, I am out front helping with Track A dismissal.  I will also be doing playground duty starting on Monday, so I can add an extra hour to my time card bringing the grand total to 3 hours a day.  I fully expect to be exhausted.  But I don't have to be there until 11:30 so that will help. 

But I got my very own whistle today so that was an unexpected surprise.  Who knew this job came with accessories?  I thought it would just be flashcards. 

To celebrate my new employment - do you think maybe I should wait a few days to see if this sticks before I start celebrating, because we know new jobs aren't carved in stone with me - I went to Yogurt Bliss and it was delicious.  Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment