Monday, January 3, 2011

Maryann's Monday Madness

You know the drill by now.  Thanks Maryann for recovering from your sickness long enough to do this!

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
No.  I'm not a big fan of hooved farm animals.

What's your worst pet peeve?
People who make stupid sounds just to make noise.  Jacob does this and it drives me crazy.

What's your favorite horror movie?
Ummm...I can't even think of one.  I don't like horror movies.  The last one I saw was Saw and I only saw 20 minutes of that.  That was more than enough.

Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking?
I may occassionally dance, but I don't think it qualifies as crazy.  Okay, maybe it does.

Do you like to sing in the shower?
No, I talk to myself.  Of course, I talk to myself everywhere so I suppose it's not that special.

Whats your favorite colour?
Purple.

Do you like baths or showers?
Bubble baths.

Do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry?
I let it air dry for about 20 minutes or so and then blow dry it the rest of the way.

At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?
I'd rather be at the hotel pool. in a nice sunny spot, not too far from the bar.

Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go?
I like to eat them, and if you're not going to do that, you should just let them go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment