Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Promo

My friend Catrina has started a blog - she even named it after me!  I'm pretending it's because she loves me so much, not because she's trying to blame me for something I talked her into once again.  After 25 years, you'd think she'd realize that I rarely know what I'm doing, but I always love for my friends to follow along with me.

So check out her blog - she only has one post so far - but maybe if she gets enough peer pressure, she'll post more!  (She's a sucker for peer pressure.  See above paragraph.)

Her blog is here:  http://nancyknowsbest.blogspot.com/

See the name?  That's because she loves me so much!  Or something...

1 comment:

  1. You know best, you always have and I have it in writing on several occasions that not only should I listen to you because you know best but that I should start a blog.

    And of course I love you. How could I not?

    ReplyDelete