Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

** Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

** The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

** The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

** On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

** The "pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.

** The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.

** It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

** All polar bears are left handed.

1 comment:

  1. I am completely appalled by the fact that 12 newborns are given to the wrong parents, I hope my kids are my kids......and the four year olds I know ask about 8 million questions a day, seriously! I want to know why a pig can’t see the clouds, why is that? Did you know the skin on your elbow is called a weenis, kinda like penis just weird huh?

    ReplyDelete