Friday, December 3, 2010

Random Stuff Friday

- We spent some time together as a family last night.  In the ER with Mitch.  He's fine, but his throat was feeling tight and funny after he ate Del Taco (which may just be a normal side effect of Del Taco).  So at 9 PM, we all hopped in the car and drove over.  They gave him his IV drug cocktail, asked him his story, and the kids and I watched some Disney Channel.  We got home at 1 AM.  To say I'm tired is an understatement.

- I only watch "Lord of the Rings" to see a blond, pointed eared Orlando Bloom.  Dreamy.  I'm watching it right now, so sorry if this post is all over the place.

- I took the kids to the Chuck-A-Rama last night, which is a buffet similar to Old Country Buffet.  Mitch worked late, so I told them it was a surprise and I'll tell you, it was crazy in the van when we pulled in.  They've wanted to go FOREVER but Mitch doesn't eat buffets so it's been no luck for them.  It was hilarious.  (I should also get extra-credit cool mom points for taking them at 5:15 on the interstate.  I had to MERGE for goodness sake.  I hate merging.)

- Jacob talked our ears off.  Apparently, if you take an 11-year-old boy to an all-you-can-eat buffet and let him stuff himself full of ham, fried chicken, lime jello and carrot cake, he'll tell you anything you want to know.  And a whole bunch of stuff you don't want to know.

- This site cracks me up:  ecards    Cracks. Me. Up.

- My quest for a Qdoba substitute continues.  I feel a bit like Frodo.  (See above "Lord of the Rings" reference.)

- I'm changing the title of this post from "Fun Fact Friday" to "Random Stuff Friday", because it's so disjointed and ridiculous that it's all I can do not to delete it entirely.  But I know how you all would suffer without my words of wisdom.  And I really wanted to get in that point about Orlando Bloom.

- Ok, enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment