Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday 8PM

Tomorrow Sara goes back to the neurologist for her follow-up.  We'll also be discussing the fact that she had that other seizure in November, as well as some issues last week.  Nothing that developed into a seizure, but she did have some hallucinations.  We don't have to go all the way to Salt Lake City tomorrow, which is nice, but to Riverton, which has a Primary Children's facility there.  It's the hospital we'd been taking Mitch for his face.  Incidentally, he goes back to the allergist tomorrow afternoon.  We do our part to support the health care system here.  Anyway, Riverton is closer and I don't have to get on I-15, which is good, since I always schedule these appointments at 9 AM, forgetting that A) I'm not a morning person; and B) I don't want to drive in rush hour traffic. 

Upside:  I think Riverton Hospital is fairly close to an IHOP.  So I think I know where Sara and I will be going after the appointment.

We are off school now until January 3.  I am mostly ready for Christmas.  The kids and I have to go out so they can get some stuff for Mitch.  But other than that, we're ready.  I'm still waiting for a couple of packages from Amazon, but the site assures me they will be delivered before Friday.  We'll see.  Amazon hasn't let me down yet so I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

I have a great many things I want to do while we're off, all fun stuff like stitching and scrapbooking and making cards, but if the past is any indication, I'll most likely sit around watching TV and Facebooking.  Which is good too in my opinion.  Maybe I'll get some blogging and reading in too.  Stay tuned, faithful readers.  I may have something interesting to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment