Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - Old Photo Edition

I had this thought about this earlier and it took me a while to find some old photos.  My oldest albums are in a box somewhere, so it was harder than I thought.

And Amanda, if you read this, it's not that I don't love you as much as our brothers/sister.  But all my photos of you are in those above mentioned albums.  When I find them, my dear, I promise to do an entire post of baby pictures of you.  Because I have that many.  Because you were THAT STINKIN' CUTE.

Without further ado:


Me and brother Dan, let's say 1973ish

Me holding baby brother Dave, with Dan ignoring us, 1974
Me, kindergarten 1975


Me and Dave.  Don't know the year, but that's our house in Cedar Rapids.  And yes, he's wearing a cowboy outfit.  It was cool then.

Me, Dan and Dave.  Dan's 9th birthday so 1981.  Dave and I look completely unimpressed. 

Sister Katy.  I'd say she's a year old in this photo so 1983.  This may very well be the only photo of Katy in a dress. :)

Mitch and I at his mom's in Texas.  1992 probably.  And yes, he still owns that shirt.


Jacob


Jacob and Sara

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment