Monday, October 11, 2010

Maryann's Monday Madness

I haven't done this since the first one she did, but on Mondays Maryann  at The Zeller Family  asks questions and challenges her readers answer them on their own blogs.  Feel free to do the same on your blog.  Come back and leave me a comment when you do, so I can go read your answers!

What's the one food you feel like you couldn't live without? Pasta

What's the one food you'd rather die than put in your mouth?  Cottage cheese.  Ewwww...

What's your greatest fear?  I don't talk about things that I'm really afraid of.  I prefer to lay awake at night and worry.

If you could go back in time and meet your 16-year-old self, what three things would you tell yourself?  1) Don't start coloring your hair yet - the perms are damaging enough!  2) Pay attention when people start shooting off fireworks near you; 3) Life gets easier after graduation.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of your father?   Golf

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  A writer.  Maybe I haven't quite outgrown that yet.

Thanks Maryann!

No comments:

Post a Comment